Time & Location
Sep 08, 2022, 7:00 PM – 10:00 PM
The Huntsman, Bath, 1 Terrace Walk, N Parade, Bath BA1 1LJ, UK
About the Event
PLEASE NOTE - VENUE CONFIRMED AS THE HUNTSMAN (UPSTAIRS ROOM)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 925 1968 9490
Incredibly it has been nearly a year since the idea for the Crescent Club took it's first step into the world... and what a year it's been!
With the club having grown rapidly, proven itself to be a success, and driven into new grounds I hadn't previously imagined it is definitely time to improve the club governance and structure.
This very first AGM (combined with a Thursday social of course) will serve three purposes:
1) To review the club year
2) To give and receive open feedback on how to improve as a community organisation
3) To appoint a new club governing committee and other leadership roles
Further information on the first two will be provided nearer the time, but we am seeking committee nominations immediately.
The available positions on the leadership committee are:
- Club Treasurer (be the numbers person)
- Diversity & Inclusion Officer (ensure we are doing all we can to reach all audiences)
- Member Relations Officers x 2 (working to keep the membership happy and engaged)
- Benefits & External Relationships Officer (working with other businesses in Bath)
- Events Officer (lead on planning the big events)
- Social & Marketing Officer (take control of our media and marketing)
If you are interested in any of these positions, please email hello@thecrescentclub, speak to John, send a message via chat, or even a carrier pigeon.
Details on how the selection process will work will be communicated nearer the time, but I hope to find a position for everyone that wants to be involved.
PLEASE RSVP IF YOU PLAN ON ATTENDING!